Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AXL big move on May 8, 2009


Peter said... May 8, 2009 10:57AM
I'm trading AXL today, in at 2.12, limit just triggered at 2.80. I should have set it at 3.5 area.
TA_Wahaa said...
Peter, how did you pick axl?
Peter said...
It's in my "speculation chamber" in the last few days, among about 20 of volume movers.
I missed LJPC on Wed (0.20) since I was with my mother in law in the hospital (she is under a cancer surgery and treatment).
I liked AXL because of its ER issued on Tue. The bottom line, it's making more net than a year ago, when the price was at 25. I really should have a core position and DT on top of it. This stock may have potential to approach 10, unless of course there is one big bearish market move again.
TA_Wahaa said...
Wow, Peter's AXL goes to MOON now!
TA_Wahaa said...
Peter, how do you choose "speculation chamber" ? Please share with us:-)
Peter said...
LEA is in the same business of AXL and had a nice run yesterday (there is a follow through today too). But I like AXL' fundamentals better.

No comments:

Post a Comment